The Ad Council is often approached by nonprofit organizations, government agencies and foreign countries requesting guidance on how to create successful public service advertising campaigns. In order to share our expertise and promote information sharing, we created our “Seminar Series on Effective Public Service Advertising.” Consisting of ongoing briefings throughout the year, the Seminar Series addresses a wide range oftopics on successful communications and imparts our best practices. These briefings are attended by communications and public affairs staff at nonprofit organizations and Federal agencies.
Briefing topics have included:
- Going Beyond the Basics with YouTube
- Latest Mobile Marketing Tips, Tools and Trends
- Engaging Your Audience with Online Contests
- Integrating Your Blog to Meet Your Communication Goals
- Hype or Real Results: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Social Media
- Extreme Makeover: Taking Your Website to a New Level
- Viral Marketing: Creating Content that Catches Fire
If you would like to be added to our invite list for our next briefing, please contact Danna Kulzer at email@example.com.