The Research Committee is committed to helping improve the social impact of Ad Council campaigns through effective research and insightful consultation. Consisting of senior-level leaders in market research, advertising research, academia and nonprofits, the Committee advises on how to better plan, implement and evaluate our programs and practices.
- Consult on research used for strategic and creative development of Ad Council campaigns
- Provide input on research and analysis concerning campaign effectiveness
- Advise staff of industry news and trends that bear influence on Ad Council activities
- Act as an ambassador for the Ad Council’s activities in members’ spheres of influence
- Advise Ad Council regarding research-related initiatives affecting branding, operations and other organizational matters
Erica Yahr Rader