Become an Ad Council Campaign
To work with us, potential partners need to meet these guidelines:
- Applicants need to be a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, foundation, government department or agency (or coalition of such groups).
- The issue must be non-commercial, non-denominational, non-partisan, and not be solely designed to influence legislation.
- The effort must be national in scope.
- The issue should be one where advertising can make a difference and offer a solution through individual consumer-based action(s).
- The issue should be of sufficient seriousness to warrant donations of space and time by the media.
Applicants need to have funding identified and/or in hand to begin the application process.
(The Ad Council relies on the generosity of our ad agency and media partners. However, we have certain hard costs associated with creating our national communications programs that sponsoring organizations are responsible for.)
If you would like to learn more about our application process, please contact Danna Kulzer, Director of Nonprofit and Government Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.