What criteria do you use to evaluate a campaign idea?
Before campaign is accepted to the Ad Council docket it must meet the following criteria, among others:
- The issue should impact a significant portion of the population and be of serious public importance
- The issue must offer a solution through an individual action
- The issue must include resources available nationwide
- The effort must be national in scope so that the message has relevance to media audiences in communities throughout the nation
- The effort should be such that advertising can help achieve its objectives and those objectives can be measured
- The issue must be non-commercial, non-denominational, non-partisan, and not be designated to influence legislation.