Media & Marketing Partners
Media & Marketing Partners
The Ad Council has always been where the industry goes to give back. We recognize that when we work together, we are greater than the sum of our parts, and can create an unstoppable force for good. We match the right cause with the right partners to create powerful media campaigns that inspire action and improve lives.
Partnerships in the News
Those leftovers that get dumped uneaten, that tub of yogurt way past its expiration date, and the bunch of celery you ambitiously bought for a recipe that...
The Ad Council has teamed up with charity Feeding America and Facebook Creative Shop to raise awareness of U.S. children facing hunger in the summer by way of an ice-cream truck.
Want to partner with the Ad Council? We bring together the brightest minds in communications to create change around America’s most vital issues. There are so many ways we can work together, here’s just a few examples:
- Donate media to support Ad Council's campaigns on your platform, raising awareness for pressing social issues that impact your audience and constituents.
Innovation and Beta Testing
- Select Ad Council to test your new ad products, targeting tactics, measurement and any other new capabilities your company is hoping to bring to market and scale.
- Develop platform-specific content on issues important to your audience. We can work with your internal studio to develop custom video, podcasts, chatbots and more.
- Select Ad Council to test your new ad products, targeting tactics, measurement and any other new capabilities your company is hoping to bring to market and scale
- Integrate an Ad Council campaign issue into your owned & operated original programming.
Experiential & Events
- Develop a custom live activation or event in partnership with one of our campaign causes.
Meet Our Champions
Our partners are an incredible force for good. Check out a few of our champions for good.
is the founder of Black in Film and a creative producer and friend of the Ad Council, who's developed engaging ads in partnership with Amazon, Kingsford and Nike.
Nate Nichols & Steffi Behringer
are co-founders of Allyship and Action and hosted a virtual two-day summit that was focused on dismantling systemic racism in the advertising industry.
is Co-Founder and Creative Chairman of Periera O'Dell. He's served as an Ad Council board member for the past five years, and has created work for a range of Ad Council campaigns including Texting & Driving Prevention, Recycling and Coronavirus Response.
is Senior Vice President of People Development at LiveIntent and has helped to fuel lasting partnerships on numerous Ad Council campaigns including Coronavirus Response, Love Has No Labels and Autism Awareness.